Role: Project Coordinator - Agri Cooling. Base location – Odissa (1), Northeast (1) Position: 12 months contract. Experience: 2-3 years Female candidates are encouraged to apply
The key activities are mentioned below:
- Identifying key stakeholder groups such as local communities, FPO’s/FPC, Modern Retail Firms, NGOs, and various government departments/ agencies and building a partnership for efficient utilization of existing solar-powered cold storage installed by SF.
- Convergence of end users with regional partners, Agri start-ups for better market linkage.
- Conducting primary research and data collection about existing implementations of cold storage across local geographies.
- Organizing training and capacity building programs and Local field coordination with all stakeholders.
- Leverage existing networks, and those facilitated through partners to create the required market channels, and linkages to enable a robust business model.
- Regularly report on the improvements and impact of these interventions in terms of income, utilization, and business diversification for end users.
Deliverables expected would include
- Report on Geography mapping and existing business model with detailed insights, pro’s & con of solar-powered cold storages.
- Identifying and building a partnership with local communities, FPO’s/FPC, NGOs, and various government departments/ agencies.
- Developing a suitable business model for solar-powered cold storage and other PHL interventions Note: This is not an exhaustive list of deliverables and activities. The role may involve additional, related activities based on progress.
- Proven experience in Agribusiness, AgriTech, and Farmer Producer Organizations (FPO)
- Hands on experience in Market linkage - Someone who worked extensively with Agri start-ups is an added advantage
- Strong communication skill and Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint and other presentation tools.
- Knowledge on Fruits & vegetables trade dynamics
- Ability to travel to sites as needed and perform cross- geographic monitoring on utilization, conduct training sessions with FPOs and facilitate relevant linkages
- Ability to present information in clear and presentable formats, Sample of training sessions/ reports and presentations previously prepared by the consultant should be shared
- Someone who extensively worked in the FPO ecosystem.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs, with a note on previous experience relevant to this project (maximum of 1 page on previous experience). Send the details to email@example.com with Subject line:Project Coordinator - Agri Cooling. Base location – Odissa/Northeast