Position: Program Manager, Apurva.ai Location: Bengaluru Reports to: Associate Director, SELCO Foundation Starting date: Immediately
About SELCO Foundation:
SELCO Foundation is an open source, not for profit organization that engages in field-based R&D and ecosystem building for deployment of clean energy solutions that alleviate poverty in tribal, rural and urban poor areas. The organization works in collaboration with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs, NGOs from various developmental sectors and educational institutions to link the benefits of sustainable energy to poverty eradication. The organization works across verticals such as energy access, health, livelihoods, enterprise development with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs and partners from various developmental sectors.
SELCO Foundation, in partnership with EkStep Foundation, is piloting the use of Apurva.ai, an open innovation platform powered by generative AI, to aid the creation of collective wisdom in the development sector. The pilot project will focus on developing the following three components:
- 1. Curating information, insights, and perspectives from the development sector: This includes uploading archived conversations with development sectoral leaders, curating conversations and discussions focused on bringing in varying perspectives and establishing processes to ensure the inclusion of different voices and robust governance mechanisms.
- 2. Establishing an infrastructure which allows for quality and easy recording, uploading, and storing of discussions, documents, etc., representing a diverse set of stakeholders: This includes working with SELCO Foundation's network of community members, community institutions, civil society organizations, social enterprises, financial institutions, philanthropies, policy makers, and global institutions.
- 3. Developing a use case of Apurva.ai to incubate the learning period of the development sector stakeholders: This includes building foundational building blocks that aid learning logic for the sector in a manner that is driven by purpose and scale.
As the initiative Apurva.ai expands with its new evolved version with a suite of product lines and diverse capabilities, a strong internal anchor to build upon this initiative and continue the partnership has been sought through this job offering. The chosen candidate will be required to anchor the following responsibilities-
- Coordinate with the community engagement and the technical team from Apurva.ai to facilitate information transfer on the AI platform for information synthesis and strengthening of the core brain of Apurva.ai. This engagement will be on a daily/weekly basis
- Understand the features of the platform, existing usage pattern, and the organization needs for knowledge management and learning loops; to create additional applications for increased demand
- Coordinate closely with the users of the platform (within SELCO and its partner network) to improve the usage and engagement with the AI platform for continued engagement and information flow via Apurva.ai’s Community and Co-create platforms.
- Coordinate with the Apurva.ai team for seeking query resolutions and necessary clarifications the use-cases
- Document the process of developing the AI technology for the organization, and enhance the processes of information transfer and knowledge platform building
- Present the key insights from the learning on the process of development as well as the usage and usability of the AI knowledge platform
- Assist in developing use cases for the knowledge platform based on insights from own usage, and discussions with internal and external partners
Who should apply:
- At least 5 years of experience working in the development sector, with a Masters in a related field, such as development studies, public policy, or information technology
- Experience with data management and analysis
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and communication
- The candidate should have a keen interest in working and engaging with AI-based platforms to prove out the use-case for Development Sector
- The candidate should have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- The candidate should have experience in processing complex information and break it down for easy consumption
- The candidate should have showcased the ability to grasp audience sensibility and calibrate communications to resonate with different target audiences
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Willingness to learn, grow and develop at personal and professional front, at a rapid pace with a steep learning curve
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.Kindly send in your applications hereWe shall reach out to the shortlisted candidates