SELCO Foundation is a not-for profit, public charitable trust. It was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. SELCO Foundation seeks to inspire and implement solutions that alleviate poverty by improving access to sustainable energy to underserved communities across India in a manner that is socially, financially, and environmentally sustainable.
SELCO Foundation’s key objectives include:
- Systematically identify diverse needs of the poor, understand and define the role of sustainable development, poverty alleviation and decentralized energy.
- Create and deploy innovative solutions that positively impact well- being, health, education and livelihoods towards the alleviation of poverty.
- Foster the development of enabling conditions or an ecosystem through holistic thought processes in technology, finance, entrepreneurship and policy. Currently the foundation works across 10 states in India.
Rationale of the Position:
RFQ Floating, Co-ordination with Vendors for Receipt of Quotes, Service Agreement Follow-ups, RFQ Tracker updates, ERP Data Entries, Bench Marking, PO Trackers, Cross Team Functionality and Documentation of all the works of SELCO Foundation is the key role of this position:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Floating and Co-ordinating RFQ’s, Ensuring On time quote as per the Projects requirements and validating with technical Specification.
- Service Agreement Follow up’s, Ensuring on time project completion,
- 1st Level of Negotiation with vendor for best price with competitors.
- Creating Material Request to RFQ, Vendor justification in ERP.
- Following with the vendors for material delivery, installation & collecting invoice.
- Identifying new vendors for Machines.
- Preparation and tracking purchase orders.
- PO-WO Closing part with proper documentation.
- Verifying invoice, installation reports and closing the PO-WO.
- MRN Entry, ERP entry and submitting to Accounts team to clear the Payments.
- Sending weekly pending PO-WO List to project team.
- Supporting Procurement team for benchmarking PO submission and PO creation in case of anyone absence
- Taking care of all the logistics activities with Proper documentation.
- Arranging MIC setup in office
- Degree in Engineering or any graduate with a minimum of 1 years work experience in procurement/operations.
- Must have good people management and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask and operate with minimal guidance
Send in your CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the post of Executive – Procurement”. Profiles will be reviewed and selected on rolling basis. Compensation will be commensurate with experience/calibre and in line with the organizational structure.