Title: Program Manager- Partnerships and Scale Location: Pune, Maharashtra Position: 6 months probation, then permanent based on review. Experience: 6-8 years
The Program Manager- Partnerships and Operations at SELCO Foundation will be a key resource to support planning for and implementation of programmes on Sustainable energy solutions for Agriculture Post harvest management and Livelihoods This would include building partnerships with various key stakeholders, enabling implementation, monitoring outputs and budgets and supporting knowledge resource development.
- Support development of Holistic Approach for livelihoods including Post Harvest loss Management in Maharashtra State
- Build a clear understanding of the ground scenario and develop partnerships with enterprises and innovators, NGOs and FPOs, SHGs ,governments and financial institutions Banks, NBFCs
- Take lead on implementation targets, including planning activities, unlocking available funds (from government and Financial institutions) and coordinating for actual implementation
- Develop programme designs for district and state level interventions on sustainable energy solutions for in Lively Hoods including Agriculture post harvest management (for focus commodities)
- Provide inputs, information and analysis for quarterly, annual and other reports showcasing implementation models and impacts
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress of the programme, including managing programme budgets Undertake regular visits to the project sites and support reporting requirements
- Work experience of at least 10 years working with agriculture post harvest management/livelihood development programs
- Prior experience in partnership development, particularly with Government and financial institutions, within the development sector desirable
- Project and finance management experience required
- Adept at coordinating between multiple organizations to enable implementation Analytical in approach and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with a range of stakeholders grassroots NGOs, financial institutions, government agencies, enterprises
- Willingness to travel across Maharashtra and other rural locations (10-15 days a month minimum)
To apply, please share your CV with 2 paragraphs indicating your interest in the position to ‘email@example.com’with the Subject line: Program Manager- Partnerships and Operations.