About SELCO Foundation
SELCO Foundation(SF) seeks to inspire and implement socially, financially and environmentally inclusive solutions by improving access to sustainable energy.
SELCO firmly believes that an end-user centric, demand driven approach on ecosystem building leads to interventions that are long-term and replicable. Ecosystem approach recognises the pressing need to develop a fertile environment to enhance sustainable energy access solutions for the poor. One other critical output of such an approach is that it deliberately pushes for local ownership from end to end with very few dependencies on externalitiesIn this regard SELCO engages in technical, financial and social innovation, enterprise development, skill building and financial inclusion. The organization works on demonstrating and catalyzing the role of renewable energy across verticals of well-being, health, education, livelihoods and the built environment.Website: Home - Home - Selco Foundation
About SF Tech Incubation I CatalyseTech
SELCO Foundation Tech incubation program aims to foster an enabling ecosystem for innovation driven entrepreneurship at the bottom of the pyramid, to encourage and ensure participation of underrepresented communities.Selco Foundation Technology Incubation program entails cooperation between various stakeholders, including investors, policymakers, academic institutions, and inventors. The objective is to establish a resilient and inclusive ecosystem that fosters the development of grassroots innovations and aids in resolving local and global problems.We offer need-based support to innovation driven enterprises working on sustainable solutions for the rural, underserved and marginalized communities.Website: Incubation - Selco Foundation  and  Home - Catalyse Tech
Position: Project Manager, Operations - Technology Incubation Reporting to : Senior Program Manager, Tech Incubation Starting: Immediately Location: Bengaluru
- Take end to end ownership of the program management and deliverables
- Develop a comprehensive incubatee specific program plan, including defining objectives, timelines, milestones, and resource requirements for the technology incubation program.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships to support the program's objectives.
- Design and implement a rigorous selection process for identifying promising startups or entrepreneurs to be part of the incubation program.
- Evaluate business ideas, growth potential, and alignment with Selco Foundation's mission.
- Ensure that incubatees have access to resources, infrastructure, and mentorship required for their development.
- Establish monitoring and evaluation mechanisms to assess the effectiveness of the program.
- Organize workshops, seminars, and events to foster collaboration and knowledge sharing among program participants.
- Prepare regular reports on the program's progress, achievements, and challenges.
- Assess the social, environmental, and economic impact of the incubation program.
- Collect and analyze data to measure the outcomes and effectiveness of the program in achieving its intended goals.
Qualification and Skills
- Graduate in any discipline with 5+ years of relevant work experience in coordination, research and documentation with interest in need based innovations.
- Strong understanding of the sector, sustainable development, and the challenges faced by entrepreneurs and startups in this domain.
- A solid understanding of business principles, including financial management, market analysis, and business modeling.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills along with the ability to take initiative, solve problems, follow through, and deliver on a deadline.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to understand technical, financial and operational aspects of projects.
- Strong commitment to social and environmental impact, aligned with Selco Foundation's mission of promoting sustainable energy solutions and empowering underserved communities.
- Open to travel on site for fieldwork and follow-ups
- Post graduation in Business Administration or Social Entrepreneurship
- Previous experience with grassroot/ Social ventures
- Previous experience in incubation ecosystem
- Proficiency in Kannada or Odia
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
To apply : Write to us to email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Project Manager- Technology Incubation” with cover letter and CV answering: 1.What attracts you to this role? 2.How are you a suitable candidate for it?Last date to apply: 15.07.2023Candidates from tier 2 - 3 cities/town and rural locations are encouraged to apply